Flat Rate Shipping in Continental U.S.
Honeyville's Tomato Powder is made from farm fresh tomatoes grown right here in the United States. You’ll be pleased to know that tomato sauce is easy to make with our tomato powder. Just add water and you’ll have rich, flavorful tomato sauce or paste, depending on how thick you make it. Add it to your favorite spaghetti, pizza, enchiladas, and soup recipes.Tomato powder is excellent for:
- long-term food storage
- adding to any recipe calling for tomato sauce or tomato paste
Whether you want to hang onto the tomato powder for emergency use or you’re an avid cook, it’s a great choice for all.Think of how convenient it is to have a can of tomato powder on hand. There will be no need to make a mad dash to the crowded grocery store. And if you grow your own vegetables, you know that sometimes your produce doesn’t quite turn out the way you anticipated. Having tomato powder in your kitchen will prevent an unnecessary meltdown from occurring. Here are a couple of our favorite tomato powder recipes: Instant Marinara and Meatballs, and Pressure Cooker Lasagna.Shelf-Life:
- can be stored for 10-15 years in a sealed #10 can, in a cool dry place
- add 2 tablespoons of tomato powder to ¼ cup of water
- add small amounts of water until desired texture achieved
- tomato powder comes sealed in an airtight #10 can
- weighs approximately 3.25 lbs.
- one serving is 2 tbsps
- #10 can contains 74 servings
- dehydrated tomatoes
- less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (prevents caking)
Nutrition FactsServing Size 2Tbsp (20g)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9||Carbohydrate 4||Protein 4|
Dehydrated Tomatoes. Contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (to prevent caking).