Flat Rate Shipping in Continental U.S.
Honeyville’s Powdered Butter is one of the most versatile components to have on hand. Since it’s in powdered form, it has a longer shelf-life than a conventional stick of butter. You won’t miss a beat with powdered butter, either because it tastes just like the real thing. This isn’t your grandmother’s butter – which isn’t a bad thing. It comes in an airtight #10 can, allowing for easy and safe travel.Powdered Butter is great for:
- long-term food storage
- everyday use
Here are a few of our favorite recipes using the powdered butter: Chef Tess’ Sweet Potato Buttermilk Sticky Buns, Top 3 Fudge Mixes, Paula Deen’s Apple Crunch Pie. These delicious recipes are proof that you don’t need a stick of butter to make magic happen!Shelf-Life:
- stores for 3 to 5 years in a cool, dry place
- once opened, average shelf-life is 6 to 12 months
- 2 TBSP of powdered butter
- 1 TSP of warm water
- blend until desired texture is achieved
- the flavor and texture can change with more or less water
- powdered butter comes in a sealed, airtight #10 can
- one #10 can weighs about 2.25 lbs.
- one case contains six (6) #10 cans and weighs about 13.5 lbs.
- each can contains 51 servings
- one serving size is equal to 3 TSP
- butter (cream, water, salt)
- nonfat milk
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- BHT (added to protect flavor)
- contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (for anticaking)
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 tsp (3g)
*The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.