Flat Rate Shipping in Continental U.S.
Easy-to-use butter powder that can be used to replace natural butter in any recipe as an ingredient. No refrigeration required makes this versatile for any trip, jar meal or preparedness situation.
Honeyville’s Powdered Butter is one of the most versatile components to have on hand. Since it’s in powdered form, it has a longer shelf-life than a conventional stick of butter. You won’t miss a beat with powdered butter, either because it tastes just like the real thing. This isn’t your grandmother’s butter – which isn’t a bad thing. It comes in an airtight #10 can, allowing for easy and safe travel.
Powdered Butter is great for:
- long-term food storage
- everyday use
Here are a few of our favorite recipes using the powdered butter: Chef Tess’ Sweet Potato Buttermilk Sticky Buns, Top 3 Fudge Mixes, Paula Deen’s Apple Crunch Pie. These delicious recipes are proof that you don’t need a stick of butter to make magic happen!
- stores for 3 to 5 years in a cool, dry place
- once opened, average shelf-life is 6 to 12 months
- 2 TBSP of powdered butter
- 1 TSP of warm water
- blend until desired texture is achieved
- the flavor and texture can change with more or less water
- powdered butter comes in a sealed, airtight #10 can
- one #10 can weighs about 2.25 lbs.
- one case contains six (6) #10 cans and weighs about 13.5 lbs.
- each can contains 340 servings
- one serving size is equal to 1 TSP
- butter (cream, water, salt)
- nonfat milk
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- BHT (added to protect flavor)
- contains less than 2% Silicon Dioxide (for anticaking)
Allergen Information: Contains milk. This product is produced on equipment that processes products containing soy, wheat, egg, peanut, and treenuts.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 tsp (3g)
*The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.