Flat Rate Shipping in Continental U.S.
Freeze Dried White Chicken
Honeyville’s Rancher’s Cut Freeze Dried White Chicken is made from 100% wholesome poultry, which has been inspected and approved by the USDA. Chicken is a kitchen staple because it can be used to make several different dishes, including tacos, pot pie, as well as enchiladas. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!Freeze dried white chicken is great for:
- long-term food storage
- adding to tacos, enchiladas, soups
- emergency preparedness
Freeze dried chicken is great for long-term food storage because they’re storable for 10-15 years. Why not try this Pressure Cooker BBQ Chicken recipe featuring Honeyville’s freeze dried chicken? Maybe give the Chicken Pot Pie a try? You can add dried chicken to any recipe that calls for chicken and the liquid will rehydrate it, bringing the chicken to delicious life!Shelf-Life:
- can be stored for 10-15 years in a sealed #10 can
- in a cool dry place
- once opened, if refrigerated, it’s 1 month
- if not refrigerated, 1 week
- add 1 cup of boiling water to ½ cup of freeze dried chicken
- stir once, cover and let stand for 5 to 7 minutes
- drain off excess water
- freeze dried chicken comes sealed in an airtight #10 can
- weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
- one serving size is 1/2 cup; once rehydrated serving equals 3/4 cup
- #10 contains 26 servings
- cooked North American White Chicken meat
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1/2 cup (24g)
*The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.