Flat Rate Shipping in Continental U.S.
All American Sun Oven
The All American Sun Oven® is the easiest way to harness the power of the sun to cook, bake, dehydrate, or boil foods. Make delicious sun-baked foods while saving on fuel and money. With a solar oven, you don't need any fuel, just place in direct sunlight and you're ready to cook. When used correctly it can reach temperatures of 360° to 400° F in as little as 20 minutes.
Solar cooking with the sun oven can be achieved in everyday cooking while in your backyard, at picnics, during a camping trip, or in the event of a power failure. Since it doesn't use a flame to cook, there is no risk in burning your food. Using the sun oven on a daily basis can save you money on gas and electricity bills. At Honeyville, we stand by the importance of emergency preparedness and recommend the sun oven for every household.
Sun Oven features:
- Reaches Temperatures of 360° to 400° Fahrenheit!
- Easy sun-track indicators
- Extra thick Ultra White Transparent Glass
- Built in Thermometer
- Inside made of Food Grade Fiberglass
- Bake, Boil, or Steam Foods - Boil or Pasteurize Water!
- American made
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables, or Jerky!
- Slow cook or cook similar to conventional stove tops or ovens!
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase - Only 22 lbs!
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble Free Use!
- Totally Safe - No Danger of Fire!
- 20% larger than prior model SUN OVENS®
Sample Cook Times
- Beef Roast, 2.5 lbs = 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Baked Chicken, 3 lbs = 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Bread = 45 minutes
- Rice = 40 minutes
- Chocolate Cake = 35 minutes
- 1 All American Sun Oven®
- 3 dehydrating trays
- 2 bread pans
- 1 roll of parchment paper
- 2 easy stack pots
- Multi-fuel water pasteurizing indicator
- Wind resistant alignment leg with ground stakes
- Computer CD that includes over 600 Sun Oven recipes
Uses: can be used for an unplanned emergency or to cook on a daily basis outside for camping, picnics, barbeques and more.
Packaging: The Sun Oven folds up for easy carrying and weights only 22 pounds. Ships in one large box, which weighs approximately 30 pounds. The size of the Sun Oven is 19"x19" with an average depth of 11".